Here are the basics about the Barracuda Championship:
• Reigning Champion: J.J. Henry (2015 Champion)
• Dates: June 27 – July 3, 2016 (18th Consecutive Year)
• Host Venue: Montrêux Golf & Country Club
• Course Architect: Jack Nicklaus Signature Course
• Course Stats: Par 72, Yardage 7,472. This makes Montrêux the third longest course on the PGA TOUR and it has also rated the 6th most difficult course among all PGA TOUR events.
• Live Television Coverage: The Golf Channel
• Purse: $3.2 Million
• FedExCup Points: 300
• Format: Modified Stableford, the only of its kind on the PGA TOUR
• Field: 132 PGA TOUR Members with a cut to the top 70 on Saturday of tournament week
The Barracuda Championship is operated by the Reno-Tahoe Open Foundation, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, and has a significant economic impact for the Reno/Tahoe region and highlights this stunning region as a world class golf destination through national and international media coverage.
Please join us and experience world class golf and special events!
We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.