Here are the basics about the Barracuda Championship:
• Reigning Champion: Greg Chalmers
• Dates: July 31- August 6, 2017 (19th Consecutive Year)
• Host Venue: Montrêux Golf & Country Club
• Course Architect: Jack Nicklaus Signature Course
• Course Stats: Par 72, Yardage 7,472. This makes Montrêux the third longest course on the PGA TOUR and it has also rated the 6th most difficult course among all PGA TOUR events.
• Live Television Coverage: The Golf Channel
• Purse: $3.3 Million
• FedExCup Points: 300
• Format: Modified Stableford, the only of its kind on the PGA TOUR
• Field: 132 PGA TOUR Members with a cut to the top 70 on Saturday of tournament week
The Barracuda Championship is operated by the Reno-Tahoe Open Foundation, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, and has a significant economic impact for the Reno/Tahoe region and highlights this stunning region as a world class golf destination through national and international media coverage.
Please join us and experience world class golf and special events!